Once you have made an investment in cleaning your carpets and upholstery, it is important to protect it from permanent stains, ugly spots, pet urine, liquid spills, etc. Carpet Cleaning Tifton, Heaven’s Best Carpet and Upholstery Protector will prolong the life of your upholstery and carpets and can help you minimize and control the damages to them.
What is it?
Carpet Cleaning Tifton, Heaven’s Best Stain Guard Protection creates an invisible shield within the carpet or upholstery fibers to provide a deep down protection from spills, spots, and everyday soiling. It is recommended that our protector be reapplied after each cleaning.
How does it work?
Unlike other leading brand protectors which adhere to the fibers, our product penetrates and is absorbed into each individual fiber, from top to bottom. It prevent spills from penetrating the fibers, giving you more time to remove the spill before it becomes permanent. It makes carpet and upholstery easier to clean and reduces the risk of permanent staining. Spills clean up easier, faster, and more thoroughly. It also helps reduce sun fading and molding.
Why would you need Heaven’s Best Stain Guard Protector
Stain resistant carpet and upholstery fibers have been treated in the factory with a product to reduce the possibility of permanent staining. Over time, these products wear off, leaving your carpet and upholstery unprotected. A high quality protector should be reapplied in order to keep your carpet and upholstery stain resistant. Without this re-application, you may have little or no protection.
Carpet Cleaning Tifton, Heaven’s Best Stain Guard Carpet and Upholstery Protector is the best product available for stain resistance. In most cases, it will outperform the original protector applied to your carpet or upholstery during manufacturing.
5 Reasons You Should Always Have Carpet Protector Renewed:
1. Reduces Permanent Stains: A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet does not repel spillage as well as protected carpet. As you can see, without protector, the red wine spill soaks into the carpet almost immediately. When the protector is present it suspends the stain from setting in the fibers. Protector buys you time, so you can easily remove the stain. Being able to remove spots and spills more effectively prevents permanent staining.
2. Helps Save Your Traffic Areas?: Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. Another great advantage of protector is that it allows abrasive soil to be easily removed from the carpets, and this prevents the carpet fibers from being destroyed. Vacuuming the carpet and releasing the soils from the carpet fibers greatly increases the life of the carpet. By applying protector, you will dramatically increase the life of your carpet. Less dirt in the carpet = Less damage to the fibers.
3. Make Spots Easier To Remove?: The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaning solution you will have to use, the less agitation you must use, and less time it will take. Many spots can be easily removed with just water.
4. Makes Your Next Cleaning More Effective?: Having carpet protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
5. Helps Avoid Costly Service Calls: Although you may want Heaven’s Best to handle any spot or spill, carpet protector helps you remove spots that would be set in unprotected carpet. You may be able to save a minimum service charge by removing the stain yourself.